- Compassionate end-of-life care, guidance, support
- Individualized care plans
- Pain management and symptom control
- 24-hour on-call support
- Spiritual support for patients and loved ones
- Care provided wherever the patient prefers
What is involved with receiving hospice care?
With hospice program the focus is to keep your loved one as comfortable and pain-free as possible.
- Your loved one can remain under the care of his or her primary physicians while receiving hospice.
- Hospice staff come to your loved one’s home, retirement community, hospital room – wherever is most convenient.
- Nurses and healthcare professionals will care for your loved one, provide companionship, administer medicines, and much more.
- Skilled nursing care for pain management and symptom control
- Specialized pharmacy services and medications
- 24-hour on-call support by a hospice-registered nurse
- Spiritual support by chaplains
- Counseling and emotional support for patients and their loved ones
- Physical, occupation and speech therapy
- Trained hospice volunteers for companionship, friendly visiting and other patient needs
- Bereavement services including counseling and support groups.